- Our Results
- For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
Free Webinar: Compliance with Federal Fraud and Abuse Laws when Attesting to Meaningful Use
Substantial financial incentives are offered for achieving meaningful use Stage 1 with your EHR
Planning to attest to meaningful use? If so – it is critical to remain in compliance with federal fraud and abuse laws. Attend this free webinar to understand how those laws affect the EHR incentive program.
Understand these important topics:
- Overview of fraud and abuse laws
- Relevance of fraud and abuse laws to meaningful use attestation
- Consequences of incorrect attestation
Ralph Oyaga, Associate Counsel of HITEC-LA and L.A. Care Health Plan will lead the webinar. Mr. Oyaga handles legal issues in health care, contract strategies and negotiations, regulatory compliance, and many other critical areas. As a bonus, you will also receive Mr. Oyaga’s contact information, to follow up with questions.
Who should attend?
- Primary care physicians, including practitioners in internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, and obstetrics/gynecology
- Nurses, physician assistants, and office managers