- Services For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- What is Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
Free Meaningful Use Stage 2 Technical Assistance Program for Medi-Cal Health Care Providers
You achieved meaningful use Stage 1 with HITEC-LA’s support and earned federal incentive money. To help reach further stages of meaningful use to keep receiving payments, HITEC-LA is now offering you the opportunity to get extended services for free.
If you are new to meaningful use, we’re here to help. 2016 is the last year to begin the Medi-Cal meaningful use incentive program. You can begin the program with either adopt/implement/upgrade (AIU) or meaningful use (if you are ready to attest to 90 days). Get started now by enrolling in HITEC-LA’s free technical services program and we’ll get you on track.
- Who is Eligible for Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- How Can We Help You With Stage 2?
- Why Should Your Practice Enroll?
Contact HITEC-LA to get meaningful use Stage 2 assistance: