- Our Results
- For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
CMS EHR Incentive Program Overview
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) EHR Incentive Programs provides incentive payments to eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals as they adopt, implement, upgrade, or demonstrate meaningful use of certified EHR technology.
To view the milestone timeline for the Medicare and Medicaid incentive programs click here.
To determine eligibility for incentive payments under the Medicare and Medicaid incentive programs, click here to download the Eligibility Decision Tool.
Medicaid Incentive Information
- For general information and tips on Medicaid incentives, click here.
- For an overview of the Medicaid timelines, click here.
Medicare Incentive Information
- For general information and tips on Medicare incentives, click here.
- For an overview of the Medicare timelines, click here.
- For the Medicare incentive calulator, click here.
To view Frequently Asked Questions on the CMS website, click here.
Have additional questions? Click here to contact us.